[Oberon] Re (2): Keyboard input in ETH Oberon.

Michael Schierl schierlm at gmx.de
Sat Aug 7 16:32:51 CEST 2021

Hello Peter,

Am 07.08.2021 um 06:07 schrieb peter at easthope.ca:
> From:	Michael Schierl <schierlm at gmx.de>
> Date:	Thu, 5 Aug 2021 22:04:25 +0200
>> https://github.com/schierlm/NativeOberon-2.3.6-Extracted/blob/master/FullInstall_ASCII/Input.Mod#L113
>>
>> Non-ASCII characters got lost due to Native2ASCII conversion.
>
> There Compiler.Obj is present but Compiler.Mod is absent.

In my installed copy of PC Native Oberon 2.3.6, there is no Compiler.Mod
either. Only Compiler.Obj and Compiler.Def. I believe I have installed
and extracted all the .Arc files available in that release.

> At the top of page
> https://github.com/schierlm/NativeOberon-2.3.6-Extracted/tree/master/FullInstall
> is notice
> "Sorry, we had to truncate this directory to 1,000 files. 155 entries were omitted from the list."
>
> Related to the absent Compiler.Mod?

Nope. That is just a limitation of GitHub's file browser You can still
click "Go to file" and enter the start of the file name to find those
155 files. Or download the archive from GitHub and extract it on your PC.

Regards,

Michael