[Oberon] [EXT] My "Building Your Own Tools" Papers

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Tue Aug 17 15:06:32 CEST 2021

Chris:

  You are correct. Your point is valid. I should apologize.

However, the articles are $30 each. I am sorry. It is not right, esp. given Paul's comment that this is cheap. No, it is not.

It is common to post the articles on ResearchGate and invite to share. It would also be possible to tweak the text and then make it public. Otherwise it is a bit out of whack with the common practices these days.

Wojtek