[Oberon] [EXT] My "Building Your Own Tools" Papers

Chris Burrows cfbsoftware at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:29:22 CEST 2021

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 3:24 AM Colby Russell <oberon at x.colbyrussell.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the response, Paul, and to Robert: great idea!  I use
> archive.org extensively and have borrowed a handful of books, but didn't
> think of this.

If you care about the rights of copyright owners be sure to read the
caveats:associated with archive.org:

https://help.archive.org/hc/en-us/articles/360014759692-Rights

In particular:

"The Internet Archive does not make guarantees as to the copyright
status of items on archive.org and cannot guarantee information posted
on item details or collection pages regarding copyright or other
intellectual property rights. Our Terms of Use require that users make
use of the Internet Archive's Collections at their own risk and ensure
that such use is non-infringing and in accordance with all applicable
laws"

Regards
Chris Burrows