[Oberon] [EXT] My "Building Your Own Tools" Papers

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Aug 18 12:52:17 CEST 2021

Hi Paul,

> Wait, unless you mean I should go back in time and
> renegotiate with those embattled folks at Springer,

hmm, just curious:

Apparently Hanspeter Mössenböck did successfully re-negotiate the copyright
of the English version of his book "Object-Oriented Programming in Oberon-2"
(see: https://ssw.jku.at/Research/Books/ and scroll down or search for its
ISBN 3-540-60062-0).

Other papers, which were published in JMLC proceedings are available as
drafts/preprints (search for JMLC in https://ssw.jku.at/Research/Papers/
although these are a bit difficult to digest being raw Postscipt).

Regards
--
  Bernhard