[Oberon] Andre's Watson.html.

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:14:36 CEST 2021

On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 at 19:22, <peter at easthope.ca> wrote:

> (1) Bellow

Small correction:
"below" -- located underneath; opposite of "above"
"bellow" -- to speak at maximum volume, to shout

:-)

This kind of stuff can _really_ confuse people using automatic
translation. (I do that a lot trying to read Oberon materials in
Russian.)

> several instances of a graphical
> object which an be described as a horizontal black ellipse on a grey
> background. Can anyone explain the intention of this graphic?

You mean this? http://easthope.ca/Watson3.gif

No idea.

This also looks strange:

http://easthope.ca/Watson2.gif

You might ask him directly, via Jörg's suggestion?

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053