[Oberon] Identities of releases and References.Text from ETH Oberon.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Wed Nov 10 18:34:09 CET 2021

Michael Schierl schierlm at gmx.de
Thu Sep 9 21:20:09 CEST 2021
> Codenames are a different story, but I would not use "alpha" or "beta"
> as a codename for a release, just because it can be confused with the
> software release phases.

"Alpha" removed from the headings of the tables.  (Less is more.)
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/ETH_Oberon#Module_Sources_in_ETH_Oberon,_PC-Native

For completeness, the old References.Text is now included here.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/ETH_Oberon#Texts_in_ETH_Oberon
I've made an effort to preserve the original appearance. To compensate
for dead links, I've added two footnotes; one with a link to
Sourceforge; the 2nd with a link to the Bibliography page. Criticisms
and suggestions welcome.

Thx,                    ... P.L.

--
mobile: +1 778 951 5147