[Sans] Current spam situation ([ID#1012485])

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at inf.ethz.ch
Wed May 5 16:37:03 CEST 2010

Good morning systems group, sysadmins and ID (Mark),

as you may have noticed, there's a lot more spam coming in
currently. ID has been notified by me yesterday and got
several examples of spam.

So they are already aware of this problem and probably doing
their best to fix it (Right, Mark? ;-)

This also means, there's currently no need to send out more examples
of spam to me... (Again: Mark, if you need more, there's a lot of
spam coming in forwarded to me by other people).

Cheers,

Nico

--
Systems Group Sysadmin        Tel: +41 (0) 44 632 76 09        D-INFK/ETH Zurich