[Sans] November meeting: 2010-11-24: Sysadmin nightmares

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Oct 27 18:12:43 CEST 2010

Good evening sysadmins,

after todays fun meeting, there's a big meeting upcoming, discussing
very serious issues: Your nightmares:

  https://sans.ethz.ch/meetings/2010-11-24/

As a lot of people are affected by topic, we would like to invite
people from both sides: the consuming and providing sysadmin sides.

Thus, we would like everybody on this list to forward this mail (*)
to his/her providers/consumers (not end users though!), so we get
a big picture and detailled information on what's going on.

Cheers,

Nico

(*) yes, this is exactly the chain-mail principle I'm trying to
    use here, though not for distributing half funny jokes but
    a serious topic.

--
Systems Group Sysadmin        Tel: +41 (0) 44 632 76 09        D-INFK/ETH Zurich