[Sans] Anybody interested in a talk about moosefs / lizardfs?

Peter aNeutrino aneutrino at lizardfs.org
Mon Sep 23 18:12:24 CEST 2013

Hi everyone !
Thanks Steven so much for sending this message.

I have plan to be in ZH 19 - 26 of October.
I will be more than happy to give an interactive talk I can do it for
everyone but also for each of your teams separately - just let me know :)

Also I would love to make some workshops (installation, administration,
breaking  & fixing, development) if anyone is interested.

One more thing is that I honestly do not like "empty" slides/presentation
(will have some though), but lets try focus on real use cases and real
issues you face with your current storage solutions :)
...and if any of you has some expectations about our meeting please
express/share it here or me directly so I can prepare myself and not waste
your time....and I am very flexible.

Please also note that any help in organising the meeting will be priceless.
@Nico - I humbly ask for your help :)

cheers
aNeutrino :)

--