[Sans] Anybody interested in a talk about moosefs / lizardfs?

Steven Armstrong steven.armstrong at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 27 09:45:52 CEST 2013

Peter aNeutrino wrote on 09/26/2013 06:03 PM:
> Hi everyone :)

Hi all

> My plans for visit in Zurich have been change a little...
> I will be there from 17th (noon) to 23th (morning) of October.
> Please let me know if you are interested about meeting at any of those days
> ?

I think it would be nice to have a workshop instead of just a plain
talk. How did you do this during your talks in the US/Spain?

What do you need for this infrastructure wise? I can round up a bunch of
laptops, desktops, vm's, switches - tell me what you need. I can
bootstrap an ubuntu 12.04 on them.

How much time would you reserve for such a workshop? Half a day, a day?
Then, based on that, please send me a list of dates/times on which you
are available / our meeting can take place.

I'll then create a doodle and send that around. Once we have an
estimation of how many people will attend, I'll go hunting for a room.

Cheers,
Steven
--
Steven Armstrong
Institute of Computational Science, ETH Zurich