[Scion] Unable to run SCION after update

Siddharth Mehrotra the4daspect at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:21:29 CEST 2019

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the help. SCION works now!

Regarding webapp, I tried to compile all scion-apps by ./deps.sh by
installing go => This is done.

However, make install command runs into error:
cd helloworld/ && go build
helloworld.go:23:2: cannot find package "
github.com/netsec-ethz/scion-apps/lib/scionutil" in any of:
        /home/vagrant/go/src/scion-apps/vendor/
github.com/netsec-ethz/scion-apps/lib/scionutil (vendor tree)
        /usr/local/go/src/github.com/netsec-ethz/scion-apps/lib/scionutil
(from $GOROOT)
        /home/vagrant/go/src/github.com/netsec-ethz/scion-apps/lib/scionutil
(from $GOPATH)
Makefile:29: recipe for target 'helloworld/helloworld' failed
make: *** [helloworld/helloworld] Error 1

This is becaus   github.com/netsec-ethz/scion-apps/lib/scionutil does not
exist anymore. I am not sure if this is still required. *Can a quick update
be performed in github code regarding same ?*

Best Regards,
Siddharth