[SCION] Kickstarter Project - Power Pi: A smart UPS for the Raspberry Pi

David Hausheer david.hausheer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:01:22 CEST 2020

Dear SCIONLabers,

our Secure IoT team at OVGU Magdeburg has launched a kickstarter project
for our "Power Pi: A Smart UPS for the Raspberry Pi", which provides
power supply to the Pi in power outage situations.

It would be great if you could help us to spread this to people who you
believe might be interested to back our project:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tjohn327/power-pi-a-smart-ups-for-the-raspberry-pi

We are convinced that compared to similar products in the market, Power
Pi is offered at a very competitive price without compromising on
features such as a wide input voltage range and a high output current.

P.S. The estimated delivery time already considers potential delays due
to Covid-19, which we clarified with the manufacturer and shipping company.

Thanks for your help and best regards,
John, Vishnu, and David