[Tutorialcpp] Testers informed, Repository

Felix Friedrich felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Sat Sep 3 15:33:11 CEST 2016

Dear all

as you have seen: I have sent out the invitation to students (only six,
for now) to help with testing the online tutorial.

I have hesitated a bit because not all of us (but me) have yet done a
final pass over the whole thing. But I think it is in a shape that will
certainly not make a bad impression with the testers. And better find
the bugs early than with all of the students.

I have made another pass over the tutorial and have patched minor issues.

*Repository*: I have copied the content to text-files that now reside in
our repository at
https://svn.inf.ethz.ch/svn/lecturers/vorlesungen/trunk/tutorials (all
of you have RW access). *Further changes **should be made visible there
*by simply copying the content of the respective chapter into the
text-file and submitting it to the repo. Therewith we can now avoid
issues with losing content, which, by the way, now happened just before
I put the things to the repo. Moreover, we can keep track of what
changed. Most of my changes from today are documented this way now, for
instance.

Thanks all of you for your efforts, in particular for helping last
minute today!

Best Regards

Felix