[Barrelfish] [Barrelfish-users] question about VMkit

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 17 09:41:17 MET 2009

Dear Dowen,

VMkit is active, and is integrated into Barrelfish, but this happened
after our initial source release. That release was primarily to support
our performance figures in the SOSP paper; we are planning a more
complete source code release by the end of this year, and that will
include VMkit.

Best regards,

  -- Mothy