[Barrelfish-users] Introduction & Interests

ketan bhardwaj ketanbj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:09:15 MEST 2009

Hello all,

I am ketan bhardwaj, working for ST Ericsson wireless for past two
years after graduation from delhi college of engineering. My past
projects heavily involve arm ports of linux, think and symbian for
ARM9, ARM11 and cortex A9. Apart from this i work for ssoftware
architecture and implementation of OS independent multimedia OpenMax
components.

I have been waiting for the release of barrelfish as i had already
gone through papers on the webpage. When i recently read about ARM
port in SoSP paper, i was really excited to contribute. If i help in
any way, please feel free to point out.

I will surely dig in to the code in due course and pool in my doubts and ideas.

with warm regards
ketan bhardwaj

--
To get a comprehensive view of my work Please visit
http://ketanbj.googlepages.com