[Barrelfish-users] Build Error: Help needed

Rajesh Gangam gangamra at vt.edu
Fri Feb 12 00:37:51 MET 2010

Hi,

I am noob to barrelfish. I was trying to build the code with "cmake .." and
I am in the appropriate directory.
Can you please help me with debugging the build error.
I have posted the error below.

Thanks Rajesh

binoy at binoy-desktop:~/barrelfish/barrelfish/build$ cmake ..
-- Building mackerel IDL compiler...
-- Building flounder IDL compiler...
-- Building chipsc module compiler...
-- Building Fugu EDL compiler...
Unable to build SPLASH2 barnes. Source files not present.
Unable to build SPLASH2 radiosity. Source files not present.
-- Looking for doxygen...
-- Looking for doxygen... - found /usr/bin/doxygen
-- Looking for dot tool...
-- Looking for dot tool... - found /usr/bin/dot
-- dot, circo or TLATeX not found; specification document will not be built.
CMake Error at cmake/modules/UseLATEX.cmake:369 (MESSAGE):
  LaTeX files must be built out of source or you must set LATEX_OUTPUT_PATH.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/modules/UseLATEX.cmake:719 (LATEX_GET_OUTPUT_PATH)
  doc/CMakeLists.txt:129 (ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT)