[Barrelfish] [Barrelfish-users] Flounder manual

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 12 12:13:58 MET 2010

My apologies - Flounder is written in Literate Haskell, so you can
generate the manual from the source code.  I suggest you take a look at
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Literate_programming for more
information; there are various tools for generating LaTeX from the .lhs
files.  The intro.tex file you found is included in this generated code.

Hope this helps,

  -- Mothy