[Barrelfish] [Barrelfish-users] error when installing Barrelfish

Matthew Pare paretech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 21:36:01 MEST 2010

Mohammed,
I know it's been a long time since you last posted but you might the
following post that I put together of my build process helpful.

It's a little rough but should cover building without SPLASH2 dependencies,
some stuff on GRUB but a lot is left out since it is rather well documented.
There are some other posts live on that site relative to Barrelfish. They
are mainly me thinking out loud as I work through the code. I assume very
much of it is possibly wrong and at the very least very incomplete but I
tried fixing up the build process post a little more than the others.

http://paretech.com/barrelfish_build

-Matt