[Barrelfish] [Barrelfish-users] error when installing Barrelfish

mohammed shambakey shambakey1 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:27:45 MEST 2010

Dear Andrew
Thanks a lot. I donwloaded the recent barrelfish and GHC 6.10.4 but when I
run "../hake/hake.sh .. x86_64", I receive the following error:-

OK, source directory is ..
Setting up hake build directory...
You already have Config.hs, leaving it as-is.
You already have symbolic_targets.mk, leaving it as-is.
Building hake...
<command line>: unknown package: ghc-paths

Please help.

Regards

Mohammed

--