[Barrelfish] [Barrelfish-users] error for running barrelfish

Andrew Baumann andrewb at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 10 16:58:05 CET 2010

Hi there,

It looks like the ACPI tables of your Qemu version have triggered an unhandled
corner case in our ACPI glue code: ACPI wants to install an interrupt handler
for an unknown GSI number.

I believe this problem has been fixed in the new version which we are planning
to release soon. However, in the meantime, you may have luck by trying a
slightly older version of Qemu (see the README file for details). In my
experience, vanilla Qemu is more likely to work than the Qemu-KVM fork shipped
by many Linux distributions.

Cheers,
Andrew