[Barrelfish-users] Kernel user page faults

Georgios Varisteas yorgos at kth.se
Mon Dec 5 11:07:57 CET 2011

Hi,

When I run an app for the second time on any core (the same or different) I always get this

kernel 1: user page fault WHILE DISABLED in 'bfib1': addr 0 IP 48f8d8, error 0x4
kernel 1: user page fault WHILE DISABLED in 'bfib1': addr 48f8f6 IP 48f8f6, error 0x7
kernel 1: user page fault WHILE DISABLED in 'bfib1': addr 48f8f6 IP 48f8f6, error 0x7
kernel 1: generic_handle_user_exception: too many faults, making domain unrunnable

It does not seem to affect the application but I'm wondering which domain it refers to and if an other app/service is failing at that point.

cheers,
Georgios