[Barrelfish-users] gdb and qemu

Georgios Varisteas yorgos at kth.se
Mon Dec 5 17:07:46 CET 2011

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately it didn't help much as I get this:

../src//tools/debug.sh "qemu-system-x86_64 -smp 2 -m 1024 -net nic,model=ne2k_pci -net user  -fda ../src//tools/grub-qemu.img -tftp /home/yorgos/Projects/barrelfish/build -nographic" "gdb" "-x x86_64/debug.gdb " "file:/dev/stdout"
Deleting stale lockfile /tmp/qemu_debugsim_yorgos_1234.pid
GNU gdb (Gentoo 7.2 p1) 7.2
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu".
<http://bugs.gentoo.org/>.
add symbol table from file "./x86_64/sbin/cpu" at
        .text_addr = 0xffffffffc0100000

(gdb) continue
The program is not being run.
(gdb) continue -a