[Barrelfish-users] Newlib libc ported

"Vicenç Beltran (AC)" vbeltran at ac.upc.edu
Mon Dec 19 18:29:08 CET 2011

Dear Mothy,
newlib is  developed under set of BSD-like or public domain licenses.
All the licenses used are in this link:
http://sourceware.org/newlib/COPYING.NEWLIB

There are a few files under the GPL or LGPL license but these files are
used only on the *-linux targets and iconv library, which is optional.
Anyway, we will double-check the license of all the files required to
build the Newlib on Barrelfish.

Regards,
  - Vicenç