[Barrelfish-users] [Barrelfish] barrelfish compilation fails

Waqaas Munawar munawar at ira.uka.de
Thu Feb 24 14:56:33 CET 2011

Hi Andrew and all,
Thanks for the help. That did solve the initial compilation phase. Now
it gets stuck on:

In file included from ../usr/skb/testapps/map.c:20:
../include/barrelfish/monitor_client.h:17:30: error: if/monitor_types.h:
No such file or directory
make: *** [x86_64/usr/skb/testapps/_for_app_map/map.o.depend] Error 1
make: *** Deleting file `x86_64/usr/skb/testapps/_for_app_map/map.o.depend'

I guess monitor_types.h file is to be generated automatically as it does
not exist in the source tree. But somehow it doesn't. Here is the
complete output:
http://paste2.org/p/1265811
Any pointers?

thanks,