[Barrelfish-users] Running benchmark on multiple cores

lijl at umich.edu lijl at umich.edu
Tue Oct 4 16:54:21 CEST 2011

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your reply. The menu.lst file I used is:

timeout 0

title   Barrelfish
root    (nd)
kernel  /x86_64/sbin/elver loglevel=4
module  /x86_64/sbin/cpu loglevel=4
module  /x86_64/sbin/init

module  /x86_64/sbin/mem_serv
module  /x86_64/sbin/monitor

module  /x86_64/sbin/chips boot
module  /x86_64/sbin/ramfsd boot
module  /x86_64/sbin/skb boot
modulenounzip /skb_ramfs.cpio.gz nospawn
module  /x86_64/sbin/pci boot
module  /x86_64/sbin/spawnd boot
module  /x86_64/sbin/startd boot
module /x86_64/sbin/routing_setup boot

module  /x86_64/sbin/serial
module  /x86_64/sbin/fish

module /x86_64/sbin/bomp_benchmark_cg 2

The "system monitor" is the Ubuntu Linux system monitor which shows each
CPU's usage. BTW, I am using Qemu to emulate barrelfish. Does Qemu supports
running barrelfish on multiple cores?

Thanks,

Jialin