[Barrelfish-users] Recent changes
troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 2 17:08:41 CEST 2011
By the way, some of you may have noticed that in the last couple of
days we've pushed some changes to the tree; briefly:
- We now have more complete process management, including process
termination, etc. available from fish.
- There's now a network driver for the eMAC ethernet interfaces on
the Intel SCC, together with a new SCC memory map, support for the
SCC software UART, and other SCC-improvements.
- Lots more POSIX-like functionality has been added to help with
porting applications, including a socket interface.
- Support for multihop message bindings (cores no longer need to
be directly connected to establish bindings).
- Improved support for performance counters and profiling.
- Booting from a start script.
- A number of miscellaneous bug fixes.
-- Mothy pp. the Barrelfish team
More information about the Barrelfish-users