[Barrelfish-users] M5 bi-directional serial console

Georgios Varisteas yorgos at kth.se
Wed Sep 14 11:08:00 CEST 2011

Hi Borislav,

After every change to symbolic_targets.mk you have to run make. If you also change menu.lst.m5 then run "make m5" instead. Also, you do not need skb and/or pci to boot multiple cores. You just have to change the value of the bootapic argument. it is explained in the header of the menu.lst.m5 file.

cheers,
Georgios