[Barrelfish-users] Networking - configuring static ip

Patrik Eklöf peklof at kth.se
Fri Jun 1 22:27:52 CEST 2012

Well, this actually looks similar to my own solution.
Given no response, I took it upon myself to see if I could change the code to configure it to have static IP. Given the patch, I can see that what I did was probably correct.

Thanks for trying. Since circumstances have changed, I have to see if I still need this or not.