[Barrelfish-users] Compiling and Building Barrelfish

Patrik Eklöf peklof at kth.se
Mon Jun 4 13:32:29 CEST 2012

Well, I just tried on a fresh VM with Fedora, and the following commands (packages)...

yum install mercurial -y
yum install ghc -y
yum install ghc-ghc-paths -y
yum remove ghc-parsec -y

...resolved the dependencies.
This is on Fedora and an older version of BF, not Ubuntu, but I hope it will help anyway.

Regards,
Patrik Eklöf
Student at ICT, Master of Science in Engineering Education, IT Programme, KTH, Kista