[Barrelfish-users] Compiling barrelfish without -O2?

Patrik Eklöf peklof at kth.se
Fri Jun 15 13:46:13 CEST 2012

I can confirm that I got it working (finally)! :)
The patch was the last component I needed to make it work.

So, to sum up what I had to do:
Manually compile dispatch.c by changing -fno-omit-framepointer to -fomit-framepointer.
Apply libc patch.
Fix compile error in usr/skb/testapps/cryptotest.c by finding the "tmp = tmp;" line and initializing it to NULL. It might be possible to just remove the line, but I did not test that.

Regards,
Patrik Eklöf
Student at ICT, Master of Science in Engineering Education, IT Programme, KTH, Kista