[Barrelfish-users] yacc error

Gerd Zellweger zgerd at student.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 19 11:07:29 CEST 2012

Hi georgios,

Ideally you should not have to build the parser yourself as the generated code already exists. The parse.y file and the makefile is only there in case you want to modify the functionality of the current parser. However, it is weird that hake is trying to build the parser all by itself. May I ask which revision you are using and which version of yacc you have installed so I can do some tests?

Gerd