[Barrelfish-users] SCC and the console

Zeus Gómez Marmolejo zeus.gomez at bsc.es
Wed May 2 15:11:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to boot Barrelfish on an SCC machine, and I think it's currently
running there but I'm unable to access the console to check it.

The provided script "tools/scc/watchall.sh" is accessing the devices
/dev/crbif0rb0c*ttyS0 but in my system there is only /dev/crbif0rb0.
There's no other starting with that name. I'm unsure if I should load the
driver with some other parameters or the version of the driver is
different...

I'm using sccKit 1.4.0 with kernel version ubuntu 2.6.32-27-server on the
MCPC.

Maybe you have a clue on what's going on here...

Thanks!

--
Zeus Gómez Marmolejo
Barcelona Supercomputing Center