[Barrelfish-users] RCK message buffers

Zeus Gómez Marmolejo zeus.gomez at bsc.es
Mon May 7 17:55:18 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm testing the message passing interface of the SCC and I see a lot of
buffer overflows. The test program is very easy as it spawns 2 instances,
one in core 0, the other in core 1. Core 1 is continuously sending messages
to core 0. It's using the continuation closure so there is a control flow,
at least in the x86_64.

But running it on the SCC I get this message:

kernel 0: idctest: RCK message buffer overflow

So I guess the control flow is not working properly... as the sending of
messages is working much faster than the receiving ones...

I attach the example,

Thanks,

--
Zeus Gómez Marmolejo