[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish SPLASH2 Benchmarks

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Tue May 22 09:26:18 CEST 2012

Hi Shawn,

I'm cc'ing the barrelfish-users list, which is the best place to discuss
questions like this - you'll get more responses, and anyone else can see
the answers as well.

It's a shame that the SPLASH-2 licence doesn't allow us to redistribute
it (for some reason), but in older versions of Barrelfish we did make
available a patch to SPLASH-2 to compile it for the OS.

Simon Peter can probably supply more information, since he did the
original port ARAIR.

Note that Barrelfish has changed somewhat since the 2009 paper.  Also,
SPLASH-2 is a bit long in the tooth - Parsec seems a better benchmark
suite for scientific applications these days.

Best regards,

  -- Mothy