[Barrelfish-users] New version of glibc?

Robert Radkiewicz rrad at kth.se
Wed Oct 24 18:22:03 CEST 2012

Hi Kornilios,

yes I already managed importing the right setjmp routine.
It also makes sense to me now that uint32_t can be a unsigned long,
cause newlib/.../stdint.h is searching dynamically for the types. I was
using the PRIX32, but just needed to set the arch/inttypes.h accordingly
to that.
So, the printing bug is not gone. Your compiling options where already
present, because I used the existing Hakefiles.
Ok, I think I have to work around that 64-bit-printf for the moment.

Thanks so far,
Robert