[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish updates
kornilios.kourtis at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Apr 26 15:13:19 CEST 2013
We are pleased to announce that we pushed a number of updates to the
public repository (http://hg.barrelfish.org/barrelfish).
The changes include:
- A port of (eager) THC for ARMv7 (see:
http://www.barrelfish.org/barrelfish_oopsla11.pdf for more details)
- Hake now works with ghc 7.4.2. Many thanks to Wang Nan for providing
- A Mackerel file for the omap44xx MMU
- Patches from Mateusz Olczak for span_client and lshw.
- A bugfix for single slot allocation. Many thanks to Georgios Varisteas
for reporting the bug and helping us debug the problem.
More information about the Barrelfish-users