[Barrelfish-users] new release
kornilios.kourtis at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 18 14:22:12 CET 2013
We are pleased to announce that a new release of Barrelfish is available.
As usual, our code is available at http://hg.barrelfish.org/barrelfish
either as a tarball or as a mercurial repository.
We have not done a release for a while, so there are a number of
interesting additions to Barrelfish:
- MMCHS driver for OMAP4 platform.
(for now: one-block-at-a-time, SDHC supported, SD/MMC cards not yet
- USB support for pandaboard (+USB keyboard driver)
[Done by Reto Achermann for his BSc thesis]
- M3 core support for pandaboard
[Done by Claudio Föllmi for his BSc thesis]
- kernel support for booting multiple cores in the pandaboard
(the user-space part is not quite ready yet)
- Several bugfixes/improvements
In a related note, we are also thinking about switching to git. If you
have any opinions on such a switch (either in favor or against), please
let us know.
More information about the Barrelfish-users