[Barrelfish-users] New Barrelfish Release

Gerd Zellweger gerd.zellweger at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Dec 1 16:18:21 CET 2014

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce a new release of the Barrelfish OS. Along
with various bugfixes, this version includes a new core management
infrastructure that allows to shutdown and reboot cores, update kernels
and move entire per-core state between cores and kernels. For a more
detailed explanation, please have a look at our OSDI paper available on
the Barrelfish website [1].

As always, you can get the latest version by cloning or pulling from our
git repository [2].

Cheers,
Gerd

[1]: http://www.barrelfish.org/zellweger-decoupling-cores.pdf
[2]: git://git.barrelfish.org/git/barrelfish