[Barrelfish-users] scheduling in barrelfish

Pradeep Kiruvale pradeepkiruvale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:42:53 CET 2014

HI Kornilios,

I did go through the docs you have pointed.

I dint understand how the dispatchers are getting created etc. It says
an application can create multiple dispatchers etc.

I was trying to find where the cpudriver code is ?
and even I dint get where inside the SKB the placement controller code is?
Can you please point me to the actual files/directories.

By any chance do you guys have a demo video or
something where in I can get more info how it works etc.

Regards,
Pradeep