[Barrelfish-users] Any plans for an llvm port?

Joe M joe9mail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 00:31:58 CEST 2014

Hello Timothy Roscoe,

> There isn't, but there shouldn't be any serious problems in porting
> it.  Are you volunteering?
Ok, thanks for the response. I am still studying barrelfish.

I stumbled upon this url
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Porting%20GHC%20to%20Barrelfish
and am wondering if it means that ghc can compile code for barrelfish
architecture. Can one build server/clients (user domains) using
haskell code? Any examples of such code, please?

Is there an irc channel where the folks involved with the barrelfish
OS are available?

Thanks
Joe