[Barrelfish-users] barrelfish help!

Stefan Kaestle stefan.kaestle at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Oct 31 14:01:27 CET 2014

Hi Antonio,

This could be due to a bug in the PCI bus allocation code.
It is worth trying the BIOS given PCI allocation plan instead. For that,
try using the following arguments to PCI in menu.lst

modulenounzip /harness/sbrinz2_harness/x86_64/sbin/pci auto
*skb_bridge_program=bridge_bios*

Also, can you please enable PCI debug output and send the log? For that,
uncomment the following in line  17 of usr/pci/pci_debug.h and recompile:

#define PCI_SERVICE_DEBUG 1

Cheers,
  Stefan

--