[Barrelfish-users] Unable to build hake.

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 19 08:54:09 CEST 2014

Dear Vamshi,

It's hard to reproduce your problem without knowing:

 - Which version of Barrelfish (or Arrakis) you are trying to build?
 - Which OS are you trying to build Barrelfish on?
 - Which versions of which compilers are you using to do it?

However, it looks like you have an incompatible version of GHC.  The
release notes should give details of the versions of ghc that were
tested with whatever release you are trying to build.

Best regards,

 -- Timothy Roscoe