[Barrelfish-users] Dual boot Barrelfish with Ubuntu

Vinay Kumar ms.vinay.k at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:07:16 CEST 2015

Hi Simon,

I tried both the options but still neither of them worked

I had set root (cd) in my barrelfish menu.lst and not root (nd).
Tried removing

root (cd)

also tried with

root (hd0,4)

There is no change in the output, It still shows error "Invalid or
unsupported file format" for booting barrelfish
Not able to find from where this error is showing.
Please let me know is something wrong in my grub setup

Thanks
Vinay