[Barrelfish-users] Applications on Barrelfish

Andrew Baumann Andrew.Baumann at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 5 18:27:09 CET 2015

Hi,

In general, Barrelfish aims to support any kind of applications you can run on any other OS, but of since we're a research project our compatibility with legacy APIs is not perfect nor complete. More interesting applications for Barrelfish are probably those that push limits of scalability or heterogeneity.

Andrew