[Barrelfish-users] How to run Linux applications over barrelfish using VMM

Gerd Zellweger gerd.zellweger at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 20 10:01:50 CET 2015

Hi Utsav,

[Please consider sending your mails to the list instead of directly to
me so everyone can see it and if possible give you better answers.]

I suggest that you look at the technotes on barrelfish.org to get
familiar with Barrelfish. And of course the most up-to-date information
you'll always find by looking at the source code itself. As for porting
Graphene I would suggest you ask the Graphene people for some guidelines
on how to port it to a non-linux architecture. I would assume there is
some hypercall interface that you'll have to implement.

Hope this helps,
Gerd