[Barrelfish-users] [Barrelfish] New Barrelfish Release

Artur Barczyk (artbarcz) artbarcz at cisco.com
Thu Sep 24 22:11:18 CEST 2015

Hi All - thanks a lot for the super fast reply! David - hake now reports
299 included files (instead of 0), and Reto - in fact ‘make help-platform’
was coming up with empty list of available platforms before, now I get the
options listed. X86_64_Full just built successfully.

Thanks again!
Artur

On 9/24/15, 17:02, "Achermann  Reto" <reto.achermann at inf.ethz.ch> wrote:

>Hi Arthur,
>
>you will need to type
>
>make X86_64_Basic
>or
>make X86_64_Full
>
>The being targets are defined in the platform/Hakefile.
>
>You may want to make sure, you update your symbolic_targets.mk in your
>build directory.
>Shoal / Green-Marl should not be in there.
>
>Best,
> Reto

>>> v4.9.1 and ghc 7.6.3, which works fine with a previous barrelfish