[Barrelfish-users] Networking

Pravin Shinde shindep at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Apr 8 11:13:50 CEST 2016

I would suggest looking into making sure that the network management service is
running properly.  This would involve making sure that netd and NGD_mng get
proper card name.  I would also suggest checking the output from netd to make
sure it is getting an IP over DHCP, and that IP responding to pings to ensure
that everything is in order before running the UDP test.  Information on
following wiki page might help.

http://wiki.barrelfish.org/Networking

I hope this helps.

--