[Barrelfish-users] (no subject)

Reto Achermann reto.achermann at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Feb 21 15:41:07 CET 2016

Dear Tejaswi,

Could you please provide us more information about what you are trying
to do especially which header is missing and the contents of your
program's Hakefile?

Headers are in the include directory or in the in the build dir, if
generated. Are you using libraries, Flounder or Mackerel in your program?

Best regards,
  Reto.

On 02/21/2016 09:43 AM, tejaswi gayathri wrote:
> Existing programs in usr/examples/ are being executed .
>
> Where do I get the list of header files required to run a new c program
> in Barrelfish?Please help
> Some header files are missing

Reto Achermann,
http://people.inf.ethz.ch/acreto