[Barrelfish-users] Question about running application in Barrelfish

kdf5000 kdf5000 at 163.com
Tue Jul 26 07:42:04 CEST 2016

Hi,
  I am trying to run memcached in barrelfish. I build a cross compile toolchain following the instructions inhttp://wiki.barrelfish.org/CrossCompiler. I compile a simple program helloworld using the toolchain and it works. But when i try to compile another program which use option “-pthread”, it failed with error “x86_64-pc-barrelfish-gcc: error: unrecognized command line option‘-pthread’”. I find that the barrelfish have supported pthread.So what can i do to fix the problem? Thanks!