[Barrelfish-users] requesting for Help

ben eslami beneslami72 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:58:36 CEST 2018

There is some examples in usr/examples/. As a first step, I want to run
xmpl-hello.
-what I should do is first I should introduce xmpl-hello to Hakefile in
platform/Hakefile, but I can see "modules_xmpl" that contains all of
examples including xmpl-hello. So I assume there is no need to add
xmpl-hello to the Hakefile. Am I right or not?
- The second thing I should do is to add "module
build/x86_64/sbin/examples/xmpl-hello" to
build/platform/x86/menu.lst.x86_64, but there is nothing in
build/x86_64/sbin/examples. Should I copy examples from usr/examples to
build/x86_64/sbin/examples ??

Could anyone pleeeaase help me ?